Longhorn Flag Football
Join us this Fall, as the Parkway West Community comes together for a safe, fun, and educational football program. We are proud to kick-off the Inaugural Season of Longhorn Flag Football. This non-contact game is a great way to learn the sport of football, while having fun with your current & future Longhorn classmates.
Games will be played on Sundays Afternoons in September & October at West High. Teams of 8 to 10 players will be organized by elementary school and grade level. This program is lead by Elite Football Academy in partnership with Parkway West Longhorn Football.
- K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th GRADE TEAMS
- PRACTICE & GAMES THE SAME DAY!
- PLAY WITH YOUR CLASSMATES!
- PLAY OTHER PARKWAY WEST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEAMS
- SEASON KICK-OFF SKILLS TRAINING CLINIC
- SKILLS TRAINING CLASS AT ELITE FOOTBALL ACADEMY
- SPEED & AGILITY CLASS AT ELITE PERFORMANCE ACADEMY
- GAMES ON SUNDAYS AFTERNOONS BETWEEN 3:00p - 6:00p
- SEPTEMBER 16: REGISTRATION DEADLINE
- SEPTEMBER 16: SKILLS TRAINING PLAYER & COACHES CLINIC
- SEPTEMBER 17: ROSTERS AND SCHEDULES RELEASED
- SEPTEMBER 23: FIRST GAMES PLAYED